De Dietrich Process Systems designs, produces and markets solutions based on equipment which uses glass lined steel, stainless steel, special alloys, and borosilicate glass technologies respectively for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
De Dietrich's business also covers the engineering, planning, installation and commissioning of chemical units in materials resistant to corrosion and provides the corresponding service provisions.
De Dietrich Process System is present in fifteen countries.
Our specialization in cutting edge technologies, with a customer base covering principally the major groups operating worldwide which require of our products very high performances, reliability and safety, means that De Dietrich Process Systems is developing its organization on the international stage with two objectives in mind:
- To achieve in each of our units an identical level of quality, safety and respect for the environment
- To maintain a presence on each continent at least in terms of service, maintenance and repair, and, where the market allows, through local production
The De Dietrich Process Systems values are the foundation on which the company is built.
- They shape its identity
- They inspire its vision, its strategy, its actions and behaviour
- They share in its global performance and in its sustainable growth
They demonstrate the company’s responsibility to satisfy the expectations of its customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and Society.
- Satisfaction of customers
- Personal development
- Long-term vision